Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello World! ... again

Tap Tap ... are we on?

Hello World, it's me Squid, The place is looking a little bare at the minute, I've just moved in.

So, what can you expect from here. Well, I will be adding my own touch to the place, such as blog roll asnd such. While the other blog I am involved with, the Limerick Blogger, covered local news from around Limerick. I wanted a place to discuss current events of a more general nature. I would hope to be more opinionated here, as the other site has a more informative purpose rrather than opinionated. I would also hope to post at least once a day.

Anyway, that is me done for one day. In the meantime, here's a video of yesterday's St. Patrick's Day Parade I recorded for the Limerick Blogger for your entertainment



Oh, and if your wondering where the name comes from then you think too much. Most blogs have silly names, this one doesn't try to hide it.

No comments:

Post a Comment